COGNITIVE ANECDOTES

An effort to recapitulate and share my ideas,views and thoughts in words...


I was tagged by Netha .






Here is the tag...


1.What is your current obsession?
Well...My mobile definitely..

2. What are you wearing today?
Right now t-shirt and 3/4ths.

3. What’s for dinner?
Rice,curry and eggs:)

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A milk shake.

5. What are you listening to right now?
Cheryl Cole-3 words.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A very good pal of mine,always lifts my spirits....Netha.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Scotland,in the country side,preferably with a farm.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Lemonade,White shirt, deodorant.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Scotland.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
"Miracle is not to fly in air or walk on water but to walk on earth"


12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My schoolmates definitely.

13. What is your favourite color?
Black.

14. How long do you spend reading books?
Very less,these days

15. What is your dream job?

Doctor without a doubt

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Well... not a magazine fan but yeah 'Overdrive' is good..

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Will I guitar for that cash??

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Fashion faux what???? No idea..

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Kareena Kapoor.

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short

21. What are you going to do after this?
Study human physiology.

22. What are your favorite movies?
Manichitrathazhu,Sandesam,etc

23.How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
Google account,Bee mp3,Newcastle united...that makes 3

24. What inspires you?
The white coat.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Don't comb your hair,Always have something around your wrist,avoid gold.

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Good Question.

27. Coffee or tea?
Coffee.

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to Coldplay songs,it just pumps energy into my blood!!

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
My dad's ,My pal Netha's

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Butterscotch

32. Favorite Season?
Monsoon

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Noodles,I ain't know anything else

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

Ignore them.

35. What are you afraid of the most?

I'm ONLY afraid of my lord.

36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A friends call.

37: What is the first thing you do once you have booted your system?
Check my music library.

38:What do you love to do when it is drizzling?
Stare at the coconut trees and enjoy nature.



39:My Question:Animal you wish to feed?
Camel

Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

I would love to pass on the tag and award to :



1.Sasidharan-My dear dad
2.Sree Vidya-Mt cute sissy

2 comments:

Thanks for accepting the tag. Nice to know so many things about you. I liked your favourite quote. Scotland is one of my favourite places.Happy that you updated your blog(even though it was for the tag).

He He.....lol.....my plaeasure

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget


Acknowledgement

The images you see in this blog are executed by my sister , Sreevidya P.A...

The Amethyst

My photo
Doctor, Passionate Guitarist, Blogger , Dreamer ....

Labels

Members...

Facebook

You like This??

Sneak Peek

Free counters!

Twitter

Vaisakh Krishnan. Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Blogged

Tweet Can

One moment pls

Popular Posts